Macaron Swimava Swim Seat
G3 Swimava Seat Ring, Pump & Safety Guide all in our Unique Wet Bag.
Out of stock
- Clean Swimava products with mild soap and warm water prior to use.
- Keep Swimava products away from sharp or pointed objects, any sources of heat, and extended direct sunlight to avoid damage.
- Use only mild soap and warm water to clean Swimava products. Do not pressure wash the product and avoid use of strong cleaning detergents, especially abrasives and bleach.
- Do not use bath oils during the usage of Swimava products as they can affect the durability of the PVC material.
- Regularly inspect Swimava products for any damage/punctures that could lead to deflation while in use. Put the product completely under water for 60 seconds and check for any air bubbles indicating leakage.